Notable Experience and Awards
- Increased revenue for a small construction business in Canberra from $300,000 to over $1.8 million dollars in four years.
- Senior Foreman on the government building ASIO
- Estimated work $21 million
- Awarded 'Foreman of the Year' Humanities and Science
- 'Master Builders Award' 2013
- Project Manager for works completed to Bunda Street Canberra City
- Estimated works at $5 million
- Civil/Landscaping and Underground Services
- Awarded the 'MBA Award'
- Project Manager Fyshwick Food Markets
- Work $1.6 million
- Project Manager Waterwise Gardens at the National Arboretum
- Estimated work $1.6 million
- Awarded the 'MBA award'
- Awarded 'OHS Award' 2009-2011
- Awarded 2011 'Foreman of the Year'
- Awarded 2012 'Mentor of the Year'
- Achieved Victorian 'Small Business Entrepreneurs Award' 2001
Malcolm's history as a foreman has seen him successfully manage a team of 30+ full time employees and contractors on many sites across Canberra